WeChat public number
Links for On-line Shops
Finance Manager (1 person)
1. Organize and prepare the financial plan and the company's annual budget according to the company's annual business plan
2. Establish and improve the financial management system, and conduct overall control over the daily management, annual budget and fund operation of the financial department.
3. Monitor and forecast cash flow accurately, and determine and monitor the reasonable structure of the company's liabilities and capital.
4. Preside over the preparation of financial statements and final accounts, hold business analysis meetings and provide timely and effective financial analysis for company decision-making.
5. Organize tax planning, study and apply tax policies, standardize tax schemes and select reasonable tax treatment schemes.
6. Provide suggestions and decision-making support for major investment, financing and other business activities of the company, and participate in risk assessment, guidance, tracking and control.
7. Establish and maintain good relations with relevant government departments such as finance, taxation, banking, securities and other relevant intermediaries such as accounting firms.
8. Complete the self-examination of enterprise income tax final settlement and payment.
9. Complete other tasks assigned by the company leaders.
1. Age 35-45 years old, good image.
2. College degree or above, major in financial management, with intermediate or higher title of accountant. With more than eight years of financial work experience in which three years of financial manager work experience in foreign trade company. Certified public accountant or financial work experience in listed company is preferred.
3. Good leadership and communication skills, honesty and high integrity, diligent and dedicated, rigorous style of work, responsible and good professional quality.
4. Proficient in operating enterprise cost management system and comprehensive budget management system, with comprehensive financial expertise, accounting processing and financial management experience. Proficient in national financial and taxation laws and regulations, with excellent professional judgment ability and rich experience in financial project analysis and processing.